Monday, August 18, 2008

The Back Behind My Truth

No one has any idea how much you hate making mistakes, even a tiny one. You camouflage your moods so well behind a sunny face that hardly anyone knows when you’re down. But really, you’re nowhere near as passive as you sometimes seem.

This is what the magazine talks about my zodiac sign. And I don’t see anything wrong on thinking on it over. Well? At least it works for some hippie Libras like mwah. Lols! Somehow it’s true, but most of the part is a total no-no to me. Apparently, I encourage myself to laugh at my mistakes (literally!) because it lightens up public humiliation and of course, eases the pain. In fact, I’m the type whom you usually see TOO happy when I’m down. I would never ever want anyone to notice that I’m up with something. It makes me weak when other people notice me differently and eventually think that something (or someone) is bothering me.

If ever I asked you to listen to me while I blurt out what the heck am I feeling inside, that’s basically it. I cry or look weird and all but you’re job for me is to listen. JUST listen. I’m not heeding for any advice. Maybe I just need to let out all these emotions and hard feelings. But thank you you’ve devoted that thirty minutes of your life paying attention to this passive Libra who talks about her problems in the world.

Now, can you see me camouflage my moods or do I need you to listen to me first? That’s how you’ll know me.

xoxoXOxoxo

No comments: